bpmToolbox has been designed to run on all common versions of Microsoft Windows and Office, as follows:
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 7; and
- Microsoft Excel 2000, 2002/XP, 2003, 2007 or 2010 (32-bit).
Note that bpmToolbox does NOT work on non-Windows operating systems. The system also does not yet run on the 64-bit version of Microsoft Office 2010, although we are aiming to release a minor upgrade soon which addresses this issue. For bpmTraverse system requirements, see the bpmTraverse download page.
- bpmToolbox is downloaded as a part of the Best Practice Modelling System.
- The trial period for bpmToolbox is 30 days from the date of download.
- After the bpmToolbox trial period has expired, you may continue using the Best Practice Modelling System with bpmToolbox Lite.
- bpmToolbox and bpmToolbox Lite both contain bpmTraverse.
- Contact BPM to discuss tailored site licence trials.