Financial Modelling Fundamentals Course
The Financial Modelling Fundamentals Course is designed to provide participants with a general understanding of the development of dynamic financial statements within a spreadsheet model - i.e. the creation of a live, linked income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement. A mix of theoretical and practical exercises will ensure participants walk away with a thorough understanding of financial modelling concepts and have the ability to perform detailed and efficient financial analysis within Microsoft Excel.
The Financial Modelling Fundamentals Course addresses the following areas:
- Financial statements modelling - overview and fundamental concepts;
- A modular approach to financial statements modelling;
- Adopting a bottom up approach to the development of dynamic financial statements;
- Financial statements component analysis;
- Financial statement links and interactions; and
- Financial statement modelling precedents and dependants.
Book this training course.
Intermediate to advanced Excel users
Presentation materials; annotated Best Practice Spreadsheet Modelling Standards; Best Practice Example Model; self training exercises.